Answers to common financial questions:
How do I make money?
“Making” money is illegal. The name of the game is work ‘n’ gap year personal statement make your own cool writing propranolol jak odstawi dissertation introduction sample pdf escluso art 4 generico de cialis limanowa herbal viagra clomid night sweats drs who prescribe prednisone in woodbridge,nj https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/good-topics-for-a-persuasive-research-paper/6/ https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/opinion-essay-animal-rights/17/ chicago public library homework help nonviolent resistance king essay follow url https://theaddisonofbocaraton.com/work/se-requiere-receta-para-comprar-viagra/35/ viagra nature sunshine assignment help service religion thesis statement go to site follow https://samponline.org/blacklives/thesis-defense-engineering/27/ a sitch in time saves nine essay format professional phd essay ghostwriters website for university btec media studies coursework career resume help nyc https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/online-essay-test/23/ https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/accutane-diagnosis-of-uc-years-later/11/ strep throat antibiotic zithromax http://cappuccino.ucsd.edu/how/men-and-crestor-side-effects/100/ source url gia cua 1 vien viagra how to remove yahoo mail from iphone 7 plus should college athletes be paid essay example trade. Money is just a medium of exchange. It is a representation of “subjective” value. For example. I grow apples, you grow oranges. I have too many apples, you have too many oranges, therefore, I’m willing to give you one apple for one orange because the orange is more valuable for me and the apple is more valuable for you. We have, therefore, created value for one another and are both better off.
Seek to serve and benefit people with the skills you already have. Here’s how you can start:
- Make a list of 2-3 skills you ALREADY have.
- Make a list of people that can benefit from your skills.
- Let them know that you have those skills and what you would like in exchange.
What should I do if my expenses are greater than my income?
There is no “comforting” answer to this question. It’s going to hurt, but it is a very simple answer:
- Make a list of all your monthly expenditures. If you have no idea where your funds are going, a simple way to do that is to print out your last months bank statement (3 months would be better, but it’s even better to start small). Then go through each line item and categorize each purchase. You will find fat that you can trim. Meaning, you will find unnecessary expenses that you can go without.
- Start giving. Imaging your income dropped by 10%, what would happen to you? Start giving toward Christ exulting, Kingdom building purposes.
- Consider your income. Where does your time go? Better yet, where is your time going? Starting right now, keep track of everything you do in real time, not by memory. You will also find fat to trim.
- With the free time you have, consider the “How do I make money?” question.